Thursday, November 19, 2009

i love it!

3 days ago...
when i came back to my hometown (Bintulu)...
my mom gave me something...
DIAMOND RING...
she bought it a day b4 i arrived...
while i was not there yet, she owned the ring...
but she told me dat the ring should be resize n fit to my finger...
so before dinner time...
my parents n i went to Lazo Diamonds at mall...
i checked for my size, n it was 13...
my dad told us...
"better buy a new one than wait for 2 weeks for them to resize it."
at first, my mom disagreed...
but when the promoter used her business strategy, and told my mom...
"if u buy rm300 n above, u will get any other diamond jewelery from rm69 to rm??"
my mom agreed...
then she asked me to chose another ring...
at first i juz picked da cheap one... around rm100-200 only...
but they all not fit to my finger...
then up to rm200...
still da same...
rings around rm300 n above are very suitable n fit to my finger...
i fell in love with one ring...
it simple n nice...
its price was rm359...
my dad also like it...
then...
ka-ching!
my mom paid it...
its a present for me...
thank you mum!
muah!

p/s: i don't have a real pix for my ring...

0 comments:

Post a Comment